Built with meticulous attention to detail to honor Fisher Island, the Palazzo Del Sol condos on Fisher Island were built in homage to the Mediterranean Vanderbilt Mansion. The mansion was the island’s original development and was built in 1936. Palazzo Del Sol Fisher Island was built in 2006 to honor it.
Palazzo Del Sol features ten stories with 43 residences designed by Miami Renaissance architect Kobi Karp. The community is located where Biscayne Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean and offers many stunning architectural features such as terrazzo floors, bas-relief walls, and a central park that connects the Palazzo Del Sol property with neighboring Palazzo Della Luna.
Each home is a six-star luxuriously appointed home of the finest quality. There are no forgotten touches in these stunning homes, from private elevators and 10-foot interior ceilings to Boffi kitchens and bathrooms. Condos are available in various floor plans between three and seven bathrooms plus ultra-luxurious penthouses, and square footage amounts between 3,800 and 9,800 square feet.
Palazzo Del Sol Building Amenities
Beginning with an impressive array of services, Palazzo Del Sol Fisher Island residents will be treated to various six-star services. These services include the full-service concierge, the Café Sol butler-staffed bar and launch, and valet parking services. That is only the beginning. Building amenities also include:
- Massage treatment rooms.
- Fitness center and cardio room.
- Hair and makeup salon.
- Business center with video conferencing capabilities.
- Movie theater with luxury seating and stunning sound quality.
- Children’s playroom.
Outdoor amenities include things like landscaped gardens and walkways, a zero-edge heated pool and spa with an outdoor service bar, and poolside cabanas available for purchase. The parking facilities are located underground and provide parking for golf carts and vehicles and electric car charging stations. Storage spaces are also available for purchase, and there are on-site emergency generators for elevators and life safety systems. Additionally, the property is equipped with hydraulic flood barriers.
Palazzo Del Sol Residence Amenities
Each home at Palazzo Del Sol features stunning panoramic water and city views thanks to floor-to-ceiling glass window systems by Tecno Glass. They are also equipped with hurricane-resistant windows and sliding glass doors, and excellent sound attenuation between units.
Residents also enjoy a wide range of features and amenities, including:
- High-efficiency Bosch HVAC with Nest thermostats.
- Private elevator entrances with zero-tolerance doors.
- Boffi Xila collection kitchens featuring Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances.
- Master bathrooms with a stand-alone soaking tub, marble countertops, Starphire glass mirrors with built-in LED lighting, Dornbracht rain showers, and Duravit lavatories with integrated bidet function.
- Palazzo del Sol signature golf cart.
- Floor plan customization and upgrades are available from ASR Interiors.
- Water and mold-resistant drywall.
- Apure lighting systems designed by Porsche Design Studio.
- Penthouse and Lanai residents enjoy additional amenities like air-conditioned garage and storage, private stainless steel heated pools, and rooftop terraces (penthouses only) with panoramic views.
There is no shortage of features, amenities, or luxury to enjoy when you consider Palazzo del Sol condos for sale on Fisher Island. Every item in each condo home is chosen with care to provide cutting-edge luxury and comfort to residents.
Fisher Island Resident Amenities
While you are sure to enjoy the luxurious island lifestyle when you call Palazzo Del Sol home, there are many aspects of Fisher Island living you don’t want to dismiss or overlook. Area amenities and attractions include the following:
- Eight fine and casual dining restaurants.
- A championship nine-hole golf course.
- The Spa Internazionale.
- Gourmet market.
- Fisher Island Hotel & Resort.
- Pristine white-sand beaches.
- The Fisher Island Day School.
Whether you’re interested in achieving the pinnacle of luxury living on Fisher Island or simply want to enjoy a private escape from the hustle and flow of Miami, you will find a home to fall in love with at Palazzo Del Sol condos on Fisher Island.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the rental policy for Palazzo Del Sol properties?
The minimum rental period is 12 months, according to condominium policies.
Does Palazzo Del Sol permit pets?
Yes. Owner’s pets are allowed.
How do I ask about Palazzo Del Sol Condos for sale on Fisher Island?
Contact The Luxury Team, and we’ll help you find the finest luxury properties Fisher Island has to offer. Our team will work with you every step of the way, from your luxury property search through the purchase of your condo – and even the paperwork. Call us today to discover just how easy buying your new condo can really be!
What are the costs of living on Fisher Island?
There are costs involved in buying a Fisher Island home, including a one-time equity membership purchase with the Fisher Island Club of $350,000. Annual membership dues cost $23,005, and an annual capital reserve contribution of $3,100 is also required.